Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Loving Spring

Sure the pollen's here in full force. But, the beauty of spring penetrates the pollen to reveal unique colors...colors that I love like light purple and yellows of every shade.

Nothing says spring like playing outside with one of my favorite little girls. Let me introduce you to Mary Michael. She is, to say the least, a very independent child, full of spunk, and loveliness. Her personality is one in a million and for that, I love her like she's my own.

At first...okay who am I kidding? Even now, she has to warm up to me. When I walked into her abode on Easter, you would have thought I made a scary face at her. But where we meet eye to eye is when I get on her level. So, as soon as I asked her questions about her Easter basket, she warmed up. :) I love sharing all of my lipglosses with her and watching her apply more and more and more and more...til she looks just like her Crys Crys.

I'm pretty sure when she grows up, she will sing. Her voice...the world should hear. I know one person that would have loved to hear her sing was Granddaddy. She's definitely going to be a world changer.

I love you Mary Michael :)



No comments:

Post a Comment